Meet Bryn Harwood, a great guy who is driven to help clients by providing value added accounting services to increase efficiency in their businesses. When Bryn’s not working at Growth Focus Consulting, Bryn enjoys watching rugby union and cricket.
1. If you were to describe Growth Focus Consulting in 5 words or less, what would you say?
A firm that will help you grow
2. What do you love about Growth Focus?
Working with the team, clients and community. I love my job and therefore, I do not even feel like I am working
3. What has been your hardest lesson or the biggest challenge in the business?
Hardest lesson and biggest challenge is about keeping up to date with technology. Things are moving so fast and trying to keep ahead of the curb is difficult. Also, hiring staff is probably the biggest challenge for a business owner.
4. What 3 books really helped you professionally?
Mastering The Rockefeller Habits – Verne Harnish
Implementing Value Pricing – Ronald Baker
Management Challenges for the 21st Century – Peter F. Drucker
5. Favourite restaurant?
Absolutely love ribs and rumps at the moment
6. How do you do your coffee?
Flat white no sugar
If you are looking at ways that can help drive revenue and profit, feel free to give us a call for a casual chat on 1300 235 378.